Team Lead Frontend
Talentspace is the first all-in-one live online recruiting event platform. With Talentspace we enable anyone to create online recruiting events (career fairs, recruiting events, assessment center etc.) that are interactive and fun. Our mission is to provide a safe, sustainable, and accessible way for people to meet, engage with, and get hired by companies, regardless of where they are.
We're one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, recently been funded by top-tier VCs and already count organizations such as Stanford University, WHU, CEMS, Google and Microsoft as customers.
As the platform grows in complexity and features, and our team grows in size, we're now looking for a Team Lead for our Frontend Engineers to join our tight-knit team.
- Deliver high-quality code for features from concept until production
- Manage the web-development process - priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work closely with designers and product managers to regularly ship working features
- Manage and motivate our front-end engineering team
- We estimate that on average 75% of the time will be dedicated to web-app development and 25% - to the team and process management.
- You have 6+ years of experience developing web apps
- Excellent understanding and experience with React.js and Angular
- Knowledge of (RESTful) APIs, OpenTok, GatsbyJS, CSS-in-JS, ES2015+, GraphQL, Headless CMS.
- Proven history of motivating and supporting highly skilled and diverse technical teams
- Ability to set clear goals on a team and individual level
- Lead and be a mentor to junior and mid-level frontend developers in the team
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to share technical ideas and direction across the organization and to influence decision making at all levels
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in agile development and lean methodologies