Talentspace is the first all-in-one live online career event platform.
With Talentspace we enable anyone to create live career events that are interactive and personal. Our mission is to create a world where people can find opportunities regardless of their particular location or circumstances. We're one of the fastest-growing startups in Berlin, recently been funded by top-tier VCs and already count organizations such as Google, Porsche and Microsoft as customers.
As the Talent Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the entire recruitment process for all open positions at Talentspace, including process management and interview coordination;
- Create and post job descriptions across different platforms;
- Review and process inbound applications;
- Conduct first stage screening interviews;
- Actively source candidates from different channels;
- Work closely with hiring managers across the Business, Engineering and Product teams;
- Help us create and execute employer branding strategies.
People & Culture:
- Take ownership of the onboarding process;
- Help us build our team culture via a variety of initiatives, including but not exclusive to team building activities, remote events.
The recruitment and people & culture responsibilities will most likely have an approximate 60/40 split in your role.
- Someone who will succeed in this role typically have 2-3 years of experience working as a Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Manager;
- Experience with the 360 full recruitment cycle at startups;
- Experience hiring for roles across different areas such as software engineering, product, design and business, at different seniority levels;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Highly motivated to create impact in a dynamic, diverse and early stage startup;
- Ideally, knowledge and experience with employer branding;
- Ideally, knowledge and experience in culture-building activities;
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.