(Senior) QA Engineer
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinEngineering
With Talentspace we enable anyone to create virtual and hybrid recruiting events that are interactive and fun. We’re on mission to improve the recruiting experience and make opportunities to have face-to-face interactions with employers available for everyone.
Talentspace is a part of Handshake, the largest early career network in the world, bringing together 20 million students and young alumni, 1,400 colleges and universities and 650,000 employers. We believe that a career opportunity shouldn’t be determined by who you know or what you’ve done. It’s about what you can - and will - do. Your future, not your past. Our Series F fundraise and new valuation of $3.5B will fuel our next phase of growth and propel our mission to help more people start, restart, and jumpstart their careers.
As the platform grows in complexity and features, so does the need for additional, automated and scalable testing. We are now looking for a (Senior) QA Engineer to join a tight-knit team who understand our platform inside and out and are committed to the highest standards of quality in developing features and tests.
If maintaining maintaining a high-quality product experience and advocating for quality is your passion, this job is for you. You will work as a (Senior) QA engineer as part of the feature team, you will expand on our existing test automation setup and help steer our general testing approach into the right direction. For that you work in close collaboration with our CTO.
As a QA Engineer you will,
- Support feature teams by driving the QA process
- Increase the coverage and the stability of our automated tests
- Be involved in feature development cycle, as early as the planning all the way to pre- and post-release testing
- Keep an eye open for bugs and issues, and support developers in recognising the problem and testing the fix
- Accompany the roll-out and implementation along the development process and ensure the quality of our applications
- Help to define QA metrics that report on our product's quality and the performance of our testing setup
What you bring
- 2+ years of experience in test management, planning, and execution in agile environments
- Excellent hands-on experience in manual and automated testing of web applications, and previous experience with automated testing frameworks such as Cypress
- You have strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- Sufficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- You think analytically, are solution-oriented, and have an eye for functional and visual details
- Experienced with Git
- Familiar with CI/CD tools like Github Actions
What we offer
- Enthusiastic team filled with diverse backgrounds and respect for different opinions
- A great product with many exciting opportunities ahead
- Very competitive salary plus stock options
- Tech equipment of your choice
- A modern and well-equipped work place located at the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin if you are around
- Otherwise, 100% remote working is possible