Head of Engineering
Talentspace is the first all-in-one live online career event platform.
With Talentspace we enable anyone to create live career events that are interactive and personal. Our mission is to create a world where people can find opportunities regardless of their particular location or circumstances. We're one of the fastest-growing startups in Berlin, recently been funded by top-tier VCs and already count organizations such as Google, Porsche and Microsoft as customers.
With significant early traction, we're working towards building our in-house product & engineering team to be the heartbeat that drives the company forward.
- As our Head of Engineering, you will join our CTO and lead a team of 12 in the engineering team to help us build and manage the team;
- You'll introduce best practices, and make the best strategic product and technical decisions;
- You are a people person, shaping the engineering team but also help our teammates achieve personal growth;
- Hands-on coding is not needed for this role.
- Someone who would succeed in this role typically would have 10 years of experiences in software engineering, including experiences of building and managing teams
- Experiences in a fast-growing startup or scale-up company;
- Extensive experiences with web application development
- Someone who cares about the personal and professional growth of their team, and is ready to create ways to help them grow;
- Fluent in verbal and written English.