Head of Business Development
Talentspace is the first all-in-one software for online recruiting events.
With Talentspace we enable anyone to create live online recruiting events that are interactive and fun. Our mission is to provide a safe, sustainable, and accessible way for people to meet, engage with, and get hired by companies, regardless of where they are.
We're one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, recently been funded by top-tier VCs, and already count organizations such as Stanford University, WHU, CEMS, Google, and Microsoft as paying customers.
- As the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for building up our customer network in Europe and the US. You'll be working with top universities as well as large companies;
- You will be in charge of closing deals and getting customers onboard;
- Contribute with your know-how to the development of the department and have a sustainable share in our growth;
- Create structures and develop new processes for the Business Development team as a whole;
- Identify, recruit, lead and coach team members to expand the Business Development team.
- As this is a senior role, someone who would succeed in this role typically would have 5+ years of experience in sales and business development;
- You are hands-on and are ready to get proactive quickly on the role;
- You have experience working in B2B SaaS sales, ideally in an early stage startup;
- You are a self-starter, fast learner, and are comfortable working autonomously;
- You are ready to build and lead a small team of 3-4 junior sales and business development team members;
- You speak English and German fluently.