Talentspace is the first all-in-one live online career event platform.
With Talentspace we enable anyone to create live career events that are interactive and personal. Our mission is to create a world where people can find opportunities regardless of their particular location or circumstances. We're one of the fastest-growing startups in Berlin, recently been funded by top-tier VCs and already count organizations such as Google, Porsche and Microsoft as customers.
With significant early traction, we're working towards building our in-house product & engineering team to be the heartbeat that drives the company forward.
As our Frontend Engineer, you’ll be leading the development process and scaling our platform that connects thousands of organizers, students, and companies. If you care about code and product quality, love building things from 0 to 1, and thrive in a startup environment, we want to meet you!
- Be involved in the design phase for new features, shaping what the design and functionality of the product should be
- Implement these designs and iterating them until our users are satisfied with the solution
- Write performant and reusable UI components (React, Storybook) that delight users and extend our product's functionality
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests
- Cross-collaborate within the team to deliver the best solution for our our users, making sure that everything we build gets them one step closer to their dream careers
- Receive support designed to help you grow as an impactful engineer and work towards your career goals
- Work in close collaboration with the CTO and co-founder you'll be building engaging user experiences for talents and companies with the latest web technologies: React, OpenTok, GatsbyJS, CSS-in-JS, ES2015+, GraphQL, Headless CMS.
- At least 2+ years experience in front-ent engineering, building web apps using state-of-the-art frameworks (React, Angular)
- Professional experience in working with (RESTful) APIs, GraphQL being a plus
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- You are comfortable working in an agile, safe-to-fail-but-always-learn environment, and hunger for growth opportunities
- An eye for design and enjoy bringing that into the user experiences you create
- Humble, respectful, and value team success.