Customer Success Intern, French Speaker
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinGo-to-Market
Talentspace is the leading platform for recruiting events used by organizations like Amazon, Danone and HEC Paris. Talentspace is a subsidiary of Handshake, the largest early career network in the world. Our mission is to democratize access to opportunity and ensure any student can build a great career no matter who they know, where they live or what school they attend.
As a Customer Success Intern, you will become an integral of our Customer Success team. Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting our customers in realising their goals in the field of recruiting.
- Creating a unique customer experience through supporting customers at every stage of their lifecycle and taking ownership of user support and related projects.
- Participation in the implementation of work processes and the further development of the general knowledge database.
- Understanding and analysis of customer needs and deriving possible solutions from which the team also benefits.
- Collecting and evaluating user feedback to help continuously improve the platform and user experience.
- Experience in customer service and/or event management.
- Very good written and spoken French and English.
- A customer-centric mindset and a passion for excellent customer service.
- A problem-solving and process-oriented setting.